The mission of the Hampton Elementary School Community is to foster an environment where all children feel safe, respected, and valued. We provide the foundation for students to reach their maximum potential in their academics and encourage them to strive for personal excellence.
(Printable Version to post and share)
Welcome to 2014-15!
Dear Hampton Family:
Here we are, getting back to another year. It’s so exciting to see the building get back into shape and see school supplies pop up on shelves! As you plan for the next few weeks, this might help you out:
- Student Placement in Classrooms: These will be mailed to your home somewhere around August 21st.
- Parent Only Curriculum Night: August 27th – Kindergarten at 5:30m, 1st and 2nd Grades at 6:00pm, and 3rd through 5th grades at 6:30pm. If you have a conflict in scheduling, just let me know and we can schedule an alternate time.
- Supply Lists: You can find your child’s supply list on our school web site under the parent tab.
- Summer Hours: I came back in the school July 28th. If you have any questions, feel free to call, email me, or message me on our Facebook page. We have meetings throughout the month, so if you are stopping in, you may want to call first to make sure that the office is open.
- Email: If you would like to be added to my parent email list, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Walk-Throughs: If you would like to bring your child in prior to the start of school to ease anxiety, I am more than happy to give a tour and answer question. Please call to schedule an appointment at 989-893-1100.
- Volunteering: If you are able to volunteer your time, especially in the morning and at lunch, please contact me so that I can put together a plan. Any help would be welcomed!!
- Facebook: Like us on Facebook – the best source of staying connected with Hampton. You may also message me through Facebook if you have questions.
Enjoy the rest of your summer. I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Kim Offenbecker - Principal